SUDDOTH.NET Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUDDOTH.NET Fourm

Dicussion about halo

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So yea, I run this bitch and shit.

Go down 
+13
Fonzi
wana be admin
The_Bigsauce
OGRE2
Snipedown
Walshy
Legit
Gootecks
Pistola
Strange Purple
HP Darkman
Admin
T-Squared
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Squared

T-Squared

So yea, I run this bitch and shit. Empty
PostSubject: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:41 am

You guys can suck me now, top 1 T2 in the house.

that is all

So yea, I run this bitch and shit. Sup_fagz_cat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:56 am

1v1 or 2v2?
Back to top Go down
https://halo.editboard.com
HP Darkman

HP Darkman

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:01 am

Double team
Back to top Go down
T-Squared

T-Squared

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:04 am

So yea, I run this bitch and shit. Nigger-lan-party
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 am

1v1 or 2v2

still never gave a answer
Back to top Go down
T-Squared

T-Squared

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:44 am

Admin wrote:
1v1 or 2v2

still never gave a answer

2v2 you sex panther
Back to top Go down
Strange Purple

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:00 am

T-Squared wrote:
So yea, I run this bitch and shit. Nigger-lan-party

Holy shit Tom you racist niggerkike. Remember when I used to dominate you in H1? Ahh, the good old days. What happened at Meadowlands huh? Mr. Top 4 T2 is more like it imo HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Pistola

Pistola

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:29 am

I win haloz now. T2 is a HAS BEEN AHAHAHHADKGAHdhjfdsah tgijknsbkjgjvhm; e;tvw;kbkts;m bn ,m fuck fuck fuck suddoth sucks aauisgdfgfdf!!@# 1o gf 6969696969696969
Back to top Go down
http://www.mlgpro.com/teams/triggers-down/
Gootecks

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:48 am

Pistola wrote:
I win haloz now. T2 is a HAS BEEN AHAHAHHADKGAHdhjfdsah tgijknsbkjgjvhm; e;tvw;kbkts;m bn ,m fuck fuck fuck suddoth sucks aauisgdfgfdf!!@# 1o gf 6969696969696969
you are fucking ulgy bro you look like 3 rats had a kid and left it with poor people in hope of you dieing. I will see you at columbus ill be the Hood nigga with my L4D shirt on rocking the Astros bitch as merk nigga.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:49 am

Gootecks wrote:
Pistola wrote:
you are fucking ulgy bro you look like 3 rats had a kid and left it with poor people in hope of you dieing. I will see you at columbus ill be the Hood nigga with my L4D shirt on rocking the Astros bitch as merk nigga.

good luck in columbus i hope we don knock u out
Back to top Go down
Legit

Legit

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:51 am

Gootecks wrote:
Pistola wrote:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am

Legit wrote:
Gootecks wrote:
Pistola wrote:

thats what i said
Back to top Go down
Strange Purple

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Legit wrote:
Gootecks wrote:
Pistola wrote:

That nigga has the brains of an orangutan. And orangutans fucking love monster trucks.
Back to top Go down
Walshy

Walshy

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:46 pm

Wait just one second, who do you think you are?
Back to top Go down
Snipedown

Snipedown

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:42 pm

Save your gay trash talk for tournament time Dave, no one likes you.
Back to top Go down
Walshy

Walshy

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Snipedown wrote:
sure thing sport
Back to top Go down
OGRE2

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Snipedown wrote:
You are?
Back to top Go down
Walshy

Walshy

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:40 pm

OGRE2 wrote:
Snipedown wrote:
You are?
an angry kid behind a keyboard
Back to top Go down
Snipedown

Snipedown

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:48 pm

You guys are just jealous cause you didn't win vegas. Og2 you suck at h3
Back to top Go down
OGRE2

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Snipedown wrote:
the least comeptitive of the series. nice comeback you fucking squirrell.
Back to top Go down
Walshy

Walshy

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Snipedown wrote:
Nice meadows showing, and me and OG2 already have enough vegas's
Back to top Go down
Snipedown

Snipedown

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:53 pm

now your all ganging up on me? i thought you guys got divorced last year
Back to top Go down
T-Squared

T-Squared

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:57 pm

Walshy wrote:
Snipedown wrote:

get off my teammate/homie/homo butt secks partner snip3down. I run this shit, didn't you read the thread title n00b, this isn't the "All fags from instinct post here" thread.

GTFO, im getting top 1 for the rest of eternity, I didn't have interwebz at my new house, you guys know that. I had to buy me a new place to live with all that money I got from getting top 1.
Back to top Go down
Walshy

Walshy

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

T-Squared wrote:
Walshy wrote:
Snipedown wrote:

get off my teammate/homie/homo butt secks partner snip3down. I run this shit, didn't you read the thread title n00b, this isn't the "All fags from instinct post here" thread.

GTFO, im getting top 1 for the rest of eternity, I didn't have interwebz at my new house, you guys know that. I had to buy me a new place to live with all that money I got from getting top 1.
Good job on it taking it you like 5 years to take home that numba 1 spot!
Back to top Go down
OGRE2

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:00 pm

T-Squared wrote:
Walshy wrote:
Snipedown wrote:

bring back the panties on the hat for columbus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So yea, I run this bitch and shit.   So yea, I run this bitch and shit. Empty

Back to top Go down

So yea, I run this bitch and shit.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next